South Caucasus Office on Drugs and Crime (SCODC) is a non-profit, non-governmental organization created in 2010 under the Law of Georgia.
SCODC is independent from Governments or private interests.
SCODC is registered in the UNODC NGO Database and PADOR.
- Independency: No political or commercial objectives
- Objectiveness and Impartiality
Society related Values
- Human Rights
- Personal integrity and identity
- Good Governance
- The Rule of Law
- Standards of Ethics
- Non profit
Basic Society oriented values, we advocate
- Non profit
Partner related values
Core Qualities and Competence
is the quality and commitment of its network of experts in the domain of Justice and Home Affairs in the South Caucasus countries and the EU Member States, its knowledge of both strategic issues as well as operational aspects and its experiences with various institutional and working cultures.
SCODC’s core competence
the effective and efficient use of the vast network of Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice experts upon whom it can call for further specific expertise. The SCODC institutional and individual expert network covers many fruitful professional personal relations and allows entries at national and international institutional levels.
To contribute to the realization of the Area of Freedom, Security and Justice, in order to have tangible and sustainable prosperity and peace.
Inspire colleagues and partners to improve attitude and capabilities
Add unique value to the Chain of Justice
- Strategic issues
- Operational issues
- Managerial issues
Become an opinion leader in
- Justice and Home Affairs
- Freedom, Security and Justice
1. To conduct monitoring of implementation of relevant UN Conventions and other international treaties and prepare reports in the following areas:
• Drug Prevention, Treatment and Care
• HIV and AIDS
• Organized Crime
• Terrorism Prevention
• Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling
• Money Laundering
• Criminal Justice, Prison Reform and Crime Prevention
• Other crime
2. To provide interested local/international organizations, governmental and nongovernmental structures, physical persons and juridical entities with non-confidential information on the above mentioned themes
3. To support interested local/international organizations, governmental and nongovernmental entities in better evaluation of existing situation in the above mentioned spheres
4. To fulfill its duties and obligations in accordance with contract based on funding and obtaining of grant awards
5. To ensure high quality service through involvement of high competent experts and subcontractor organizations
On request and also on our own initiative, we:
- Organize conferences, workshops and seminars,
- Intermediate and facilitate in exchange of best practice and knowledge,
- Conduct research and analysis,
- Programme/project and process management
- Deliver information services regarding the domain of Justice and Home Affairs.
towards a spirit of co-operation between all Governmental and Non-Governmental services, as well as with the private sector.